Free public DNSCrypt v2 server hosted in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
For DNS traffic encryption and authentication.
- DNSSEC validation for better security
- DNS Flag Day ready
- No logs
- No censoring and filtering
- ED25519 and ED448 algorithm support
- Query prefetching to reduce latency
- Query minimization for improved privacy
- No forwarding to external/upstream DNS servers (recursive)
- Daily certificate rotation for forward secrecy
- Supporting the latest DNSCrypt v2 protocol version
- Latest Unbound recursive DNS resolver
- Pi-hole compatible
DNSCrypt v2 server
|Server name||dnscrypt.nl-ns0, dnscrypt.nl-ns0-ipv6|
Provider key and DNS stamps
Server details can be verified by checking out my Keybase public files which are PGP signed by me. Alternatively use dig as shown below.
To verify that you are actually making use of the server do a DNS Leak test.