For DNS traffic encryption and authentication.
- DNSSEC validation for better security
- No logs
- ED25519 and ED448 algorithm support
- Query prefetching to reduce latency
- Query minimization for improved privacy
- No forwarding to external/upstream DNS servers
- Daily certificate rotation for forward secrecy
- Supporting the latest DNSCrypt protocol
- Unbound DNS resolver
- Pi-hole compatible
DNSCrypt v2 server
Provider key and DNS stamps
Server details can be verified by checking out my Keybase public files which are PGP signed by me. Alternatively use dig as shown below.
To verify that you are actually making use of the server do a DNS Leak test.