Free public DNSCrypt and DNS-over-HTTPS server in Amsterdam, NL.
- DNSSEC validation for better security
- No logs
- No censoring and filtering
- Query prefetching to reduce latency
- Query minimization for improved privacy
- No forwarding to external/upstream DNS servers (recursive)
- Daily certificate rotation for forward secrecy
- Supporting the latest DNSCrypt v2 protocol version
- Pi-hole compatible
DNSCrypt v2 server
|Server name||dnscrypt.nl-ns0, dnscrypt.nl-ns0-ipv6|
- Qualys SSL Labs SSL: A+ rating - latest report
Recursive DNS server
The recursive DNS server software being used is the most recent version of Unbound and the DNS resolver hostname is ns0.dnscrypt.nl with the IP address 18.104.22.168. By using either one of the servers, it makes queries to this DNS server which is only accepting queries from DNSCrypt and DNS-over-HTTPS capable clients.
Public key and DNS stamps and verification
Server details can be verified by checking out my Keybase public files which are PGP signed by me. Alternatively use dig as shown below.
To verify that you are actually making use of DNSCrypt.nl DNS server do a DNS Leak test.